Monday, March 10, 2008

Super Smash Brothers Braw




Saturday at midnight Super Smash Brothers Brawl was release for the Wii. Its considered one of the best fighting game on any system. I played the first one on the 64 but never bought it. I bought the second one Melee and played the hell out of it. I have to say that it is one of the most addicting fighting games I have every played. There's so much to unlock and do in the game that it's worth every penny.

So I was going to go with a friend at midnight Saturday night to pick up the game. A side note, I didn't follow the game at all or know anything about it. The only thing I did know is that Solid Snake was in it and that it scored a 9.5 on IGN. Like I was saying, suppose to go get it at midnight but ended up going by Wal Mart around 10. I randomly ask the guy working there if they had the game in which he replied not till tomorrow morning at 6. I didn't mind the answer and knew that I was going at midnight. I walked over to look at games behind the glass display case when the employee I just talked to told me that he would go in the back and get it for me and try to ring it up. Sure enough, he came out with 2 boxes of the game and sold me a copy :D. He knew he wasn't suppose to till midnight but it was really awesome of him that he did. I felt bad though for a kid who just left before he brought them out who was looking for the game. The kid had been to Best Buy, Circuit City, and Target already. I went home and spent part of my night playing the game into the ground.

I spent Sunday playing it all day unlocking stuff and getting everything I could out of the game. I am happy to say that I unlocked Solid Snake tonight :) The game is incredible and the best on the Wii.

Here's some pictures of the game for those who are interested. I'll also add one video.




Super Smash Brothers Toon Link vs. Ganandorf

No comments: